"No food shall be wasted". Never through away a pickle juice or pumpkin seeds after your party
They have incredible healthy benefits. It doesn't require any time at all. No greasy, sugar stuff,no special kitchen equipment! All what you need is: some pumpkin seeds ( fresh or dry),pickle liquid in a jar ( any kind ).
Secret Healthy Benefits of Pickle Juice
Pickle juice contains salt, calcium chloride and vinegar, in addition to many other elements. It cures muscles cramps, hiccups, hangover and other dysfunctions related to excessive body fluid loss. It is a popular athletics drink, cocktails ingredient, diet supplement and secret Chief cook trick.
When you have finished a jar of pickles at home, instead of throwing away the remaining liquid, you can add other foods to the liquid such as tomatoes, carrots, eggs, garlic, cauliflower,and other vegetables. It can be used in salads, marinades and other recipes.If you are on a salt-restricted diet, you may want to look elsewhere for a healthy diet program.
Secret Healthy Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin seeds contain fiber, unsaturated fatty acids, protein, carbohydrates, manganese, selenium, iron, zinc, magnesium, copper, potassium, beta-carotene, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, and vitamin B6 and used for healthy cooking of many other foods and recipes. Eating pumpkin seeds helps with hair loss, dental caries,getting rid of intestinal parasites like tapeworm, digestion health, healthy kidney and prostate function, healthy vision, adenoma, atrophy, abnormal growth,inflammation, cystitis, cardiovascular diseases, mental health.Adding pumpkin seeds to your diet will lower cholesterol levels and strengthen immune system
The Easiest Five Steps To Make The Best Pumpkin Seeds
- Rinse fresh pumpkin seeds under cold water and pick out the pulp and strings. (This is easiest just after you've removed the seeds from the pumpkin, before the pulp has dried. You can use this recipe for dry pumpkin seeds as well.)
- Soak whole pumpkin seeds over 3 or more nights in a pickle juice jar.
- Drain pumpkin seeds and place them in a single layer on an pizza baking sheet
- Preheat oven on broil hi temperature ( about 400F ). Broil pumpkin seeds on the same pizza baking sheet until toasted about 10-15 minutes, checking and stirring often. (Light golden color and wonderfully crunchy texture are fine!)
- Let cool and store in an air-tight container. Enjoy delicious taste of your healthy pumpkin seeds
Technorati Tags: recipes