Friday, June 18, 2010

Organic Gift For Father

Tilley T5MO Organic-Airflo Hat, 7 1/8, Khaki
Tilley T5MO Organic-Airflo Hat, 7 1/8, Khaki
The Tilley Hats line is fantastic! 

My father having battled skin cancer all year long.I know that the sun is not his friend. But he wanted
to enjoy Jamaican sailing cruise before the cyclone season.
Apparently, sun block alone won't protect you.I was very concern and picky for his gift for Father's Day. Finally I ordered him organic Tilley Hat.
This hat, in addition to sun block, should help it from recurring, I hope. He called me today and was sound very happy. He called it "My Tily" and said he doesn't have to look for his lost glasses anymore. He keeps
them in a pocket of his hat. He likes it so much he even wears it just sitting around the hotel.
What he loves about this hat, and the whole Tilley line, is that it's not a beach hat, like so many we see out there. This is a hat that you feel you can go anywhere in. Being made out of 100 % organic cotton,
it's breathable, washable, and offers full protection.
I am so glad he is happy!
This video is dedicated to My Dad!

And to all Dads in the world!

Happy Father's Day !